The 1 QoL change I'm hoping for...

I would love not having to open up my inventory and carry corrupted essences with me to corrupt imprisoned essence monsters.

Maybe just an automatic button on screen when you encounter essence-imprisoned monsters to click, so it automatically removes an essence of corruption from your stash and corrupts the monster?

Would love it!
Last bumped on May 12, 2022, 4:36:36 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Subset of my wish for a "currency pouch" that would only hold consumables and keep our inventory space for items. I'd like to see at least four spots in it, if not sixteen.
This is all I want.

The one QoL change I'd like to see, is direct access to your stash from the map device. Sure, the ability to add stacks of frags or scarabs is nice, but a direct access to your stash would be better.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Just let me log into my hideout. I've got my own mtx to look at.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Some QoL things I would like to see:

1. Shift- Rightclick Stacked deck to instantly open deck and drop card on the ground.

2. Being able to assign a keybind to level up gems (Starting top and down)

3. Put Portal scroll on hotbar so you can keybind portal scrolls instead of having to open inventory everytime.

Last edited by Deadandlivin on May 7, 2022, 1:58:05 PM
"
xPiranha wrote:

that's just reddit shittalk, hideouts are dynamic entities which might crash, towns are static and always load.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
"
xPiranha wrote:

that's just reddit shittalk, hideouts are dynamic entities which might crash, towns are static and always load.

I'm sorry what lol

Make sure to take a break after this Olympic stretching hahah
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Subset of my wish for a "currency pouch" that would only hold consumables and keep our inventory space for items. I'd like to see at least four spots in it, if not sixteen.

+1

About wisdom and portal scrolls: best would be to remove them from the game entirely but additional slots as shown in the picture is also acceptable.
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Last edited by Antigegner on Jun 6, 2022, 12:18:03 AM
"
Bleu42 wrote:
"
vio wrote:
"
xPiranha wrote:

I'm sorry what lol

Make sure to take a break after this Olympic stretching hahah

even recently there have been cases of people having crashing instances when they tried to enter their hideout. (here's one who even fails in towns)
also ggg admitted that their level generator sometimes fails to create instances.

so, where's the "stretch"?
- that hideout's have dynamic elements while towns are static?
- that it's better to have people not enter the game at all because of failing instances instead of just letting them fail when they are in town already?

--

in every case you can't be serious that ggg's intention is to look at the hilarious mess of free mtx stuff (it's a god's blessing that razer footprints are gone now) of other players to encourage you to spend money to look better or. something similar.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on May 8, 2022, 8:31:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info